- Grease and line two 8" sandwich tins.
- Cream butter and sugar, beat in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in sieved flour and chocolate powder alternately with water to form a soft dropping consistency.
- Divide into sandwich tins and bake in hot oven. 190°c (375°f/ gas mark 5) for 20-25 minutes.
Filling and Decorating:
- Place chocolate and milk in small saucepan.
- Heat gradually until chocolate has melted.
- Pour over butter and icing sugar, whisk up quickly.
- 175g/6oz Neill's Self Raising Flour
- 125g/4oz Soft Margarine
- 150g/5oz Caster Sugar
- 50g/2oz chocolate powder
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1-2tbsp Water, if required
- 50g/2oz Milk chocolate
- 50g/2oz Icing Sugar
- 50g/2oz butter
- 1tbsp Milk